For every story you hear, there is another side to the tale. Here we take a look at the top 10 complaints about Villa del Palmar timeshare and see how they turn out to be false.
Top 10 Complaints about Villa del Palmar Timeshare that turn out to be false:
1. Villa del Palmar timeshare has a terrible reputation for scamming innocent vacationers.
FALSE: Villa del Palmar timeshare is one of the most reputable timeshare memberships available in Mexico with more than 30 years offering services to its thousands of timeshare members.
2. Villa del Palmar timeshare presentations are too long.
FALSE: Villa del Palmar timeshare presentations do not extend beyond the length of time stipulated by the agent when couples agree to attend. Some visitors choose to spend more time at the resorts to get to know the property better.
3. You never receive the “gifts” promised for attending the presentations.
FALSE: As long as you meet all the criteria (please read the specific criteria carefully) that makes you eligible to attend the presentation, such as (but limited to) having a valid credit card, arriving to the presentation on time, are in a fit state (ie not under the influence of drugs or alcohol) and stay till the end, you are guaranteed any discounts or incentives promised, even if you do not purchase a timeshare.
4. Villa del Palmar timeshare sales agents have a bad reputation for lying.
FALSE: Villa del Palmar timeshare sales agents found telling lies to secure sales face disciplinary action from their employer. Staff training programs clearly prohibit the use of lies.
5. Villa del Palmar timeshare sales agents use hardcore and rude sales tactics forcing visitors to purchase.
FALSE: Villa del Palmar timeshare sales agents do not need to use rude sales tactics to sell the products on offer, and hardcore practices are highly discouraged in favor of letting the timeshare membership speak for itself.
6. Villa del Palmar timeshare sales agents falsely tell clients that buying a Villa del Palmar timeshare is a great financial investment.
FALSE: Villa del Palmar timeshare salespeople highlight all the genuine benefits of owning the vacation club membership.
7. Villa del Palmar timeshare sales agents mislead potential owners about the cooling off period.
FALSE: The cooling off period is clearly outlined in the contract.
8. It is difficult to exchange your Villa del Palmar timeshare for other destinations in Mexico.
FALSE: As long as you have enough timeshare points to cover your desired exchange, you may stay at any of the resorts offered by your particular Villa del Palmar timeshare membership. You may even borrow or bank points for the future to ensure you can reserve the location and accommodation you choose. The more in advance you make your reservation the more likely you can secure the accommodations you wish to use.
9. Villa del Palmar timeshare maintenance fees are so high that nobody can afford to use their timeshare.
FALSE: Maintenance fees are in line with the industry standards. Thousands of members use their timeshare each year. See timeshare reviews and the turnout to annual membership meetings for evidence.
10. You can never use Interval International Vacation club to exchange your Villa del Palmar timeshare for other destinations around the world.
FALSE: It is totally possible to exchange your Villa del Palmar timeshare with Interval International.